The candidates allotted both by the Convener under merit quota or by the Management under the management quota shall approach the principal and take the admission. The admitted candidates should fill in the prescribed Application forms in their own handwriting.
Candidates should submit their admission forms along with the allotment letter either issued by the convener or the management along with one set photocopies of the following certificates:
1. Transfer Certificate from the Institution where the Candidate last studied.
2. Date of Birth Certificate & SSC Memorandum of Marks.
3. Migration Certificate by students coming from Universities other than Osmania University area.
4. Bonafide Certificate for class I to XII.
5. Income Certificate of the parent/guardian (if necessary).
6. Nativity Certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer (if necessary).
7. Caste/Community Certificate from an officer, not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer (if necessary).
8. All students are required to submit seven self-addressed (to the parent/guardian) envelopes – two envelopes affixed with stamps worth Rs.25/- each and five envelopes affixed with stamps worth Rs.5/- each – to the Administrative Office at the beginning of each academic year, to enable the College authorities to send feedback to parents/guardians.
Note: The College reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if it is detected that the admission is against the rules and regulations of the University.